Strike: Buy, Sell Bitcoin and Convert Paycheck Into Bitcoin
You can use Strike to convert your paycheck to bitcoin, buy and sell bitcoin, pay for goods and services online, tip content creators, and send money to family and friends via the Lightning Network.
Strike is an app that enables you to buy and sell bitcoin, buy goods and services online, make micropayments, tip content creators, and send money to family and friends via the Lightning Network. You can also convert your paycheck to bitcoin with no added transaction fees. The app doesn’t charge any transaction fees to buy or sell bitcoin.
How to start using Strike
To use Strike app, you must be 18 and above and live in supported countries. The app is currently only available in the United States (excluding Hawaii, New York and South Dakota), El Salvador, and Argentina.
You need to download the Strike app and provide your email address, first and last name and phone number. You may be required to provide additional information to verify your identity such as date of birth, address, SSN and ID. Strike app is available on App Store, Google Play Store and Chrome Web Store.
- Buy and sell bitcoin. You can buy and sell bitcoin with no transaction fees. In addition, with Strike you are able to buy straight into your self-custody wallet.
- Lightning payments. You can make Lightning payments with your bank account or debit card.
- Recurring bitcoin buy. This is a feature for people who want to use dollar-cost averaging (DCA) method. The feature is only available to US users who have verified their account by providing identity documents.
- Send globally. This is a new feature in partnership with Bitnob for instant transfers and payments over Lightning to bank accounts or mobile money in Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana. The receiver doesn’t need a bitcoin wallet.
- Tips. Strike’s API allows you to send and receive instant global tips, fee-free, directly via the Twitter app.
- Strike for business. Strike API for businesses to receive instant payments globally, regardless of the customer’s currency. Join the waitlist.
- Strike card. Strike has partnered with VISA to provide you with a debit card. You will earn cashback when you make purchases using Strike Visa card.
- Pay Me in Bitcoin. You can use your account and routing number to convert a portion of your salary into bitcoin with no fees, similar to the Bitcoin bank in the United States, Juno.
|Bitcoin Savings Plan|
|Receive Paycheck in Bitcoin|
|Operating System (OS)|
IS a good article, very easy to understand the information it provides about Strike. To be honest, from my country I cannot use Strike but my friends who live in the US send me remittances thanks to the fact that it allows payments to any address on the bitcoin lightnin network. greetings