F.R.E.E. Madeira is a non-profit organization that focuses on popularizing and adopting bitcoin in education, business, commerce, and the lives of all Madeirans. It cooperates with the government and aims to achieve hyperbitcoinization at the state level.
F.R.E.E. Madeira is a non-profit organization based in the Portuguese archipelago of Madeira. It aims to adopt bitcoin and bitcoin education in the region and make Madeira a global leader in the bitcoin industry.
The organization’s creation was announced at the Bitcoin 2022 Conference in Miami by Samson Mow, the founder of JAN3 company. The organization’s primary goal is the hyperbitcoinization acceleration to replace the legal tender with bitcoin. The initiative is supported by the President of Madeira, Miguel Albuquerque, who declared that bitcoin would not be subject to capital gains tax. However, this does not apply to Bitcoin sellers who will pay capital gains tax.
Me, and Samson, and JAN3 tree are going to continue to work to the future and to create in Madeira a fantastic environment for bitcoin. – with these words President Albuquerque finished his speech.
How F.R.E.E. Madeira Works
With its favorable tax incentives, low cost of living, and proximity to Europe and Africa, Madeira has become an attractive destination for both individuals and companies looking to relocate or invest in bitcoin-related businesses. F.R.E.E. Madeira strives to contribute to this and focus on the following areas:
- Education. F.R.E.E. Madeira offers educational services and consulting for clients.
- Businesses. It attracts hodlers, bitcoin-related businesses, and partners to the island by working with the government on favorable conditions for them. Among the partners, there are already such companies as Relai, Free Cities Foundation, and BTCX.
- Government. F.R.E.E. Madeira is an advisory board to the Madeiran government and other institutions on the island, public and private.
- Law. One of the essential steps taken by the government was that bitcoin is not subject to capital gains tax. The next step is to make it a national currency.
- Commerce and services. Along with attracting investments and capital, the organization intends to create supportive ground for developing local businesses using bitcoin as the central payment system.
- Events. Madeira has always been a venue for big conferences and important business events. Since the organization’s foundation, there should be even more of them.
- Individuals. Bitcoin can be accessible not only to wealthy business people but also to the average Madeirans – this is the organization’s slogan.
- The latest news from F.R.E.E. Madeira
- F.R.E.E. Madeira on YouTube
There are no reviews yet.