Bitwage: Bitcoin Payroll and Invoicing Platform
Bitwage is a bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and stablecoin payroll and invoicing platform that operates globally. It offers solutions to businesses, employees, and freelancers. It supports the Lightning Network. Bitwage has the Standard (free) and Premium plans.
Bitwage is an international bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and stablecoin payroll and invoicing platform. It provides solutions for employers, employees, and freelancers from many countries worldwide. The service offers the registration of a business or worker account using the English or Spanish version of the website. Its app is available for download on Android devices. Bitwage lets workers and businesses choose the Standard(free) or Premium plans. The Premium plan contains all the free plan’s features and extra advanced capabilities.
- For employers. To access all Bitwage features, the platform allows companies to integrate Bitwage API into their payroll system or create a Business account on the site. The Bitwage Business page enables the usage of the account dashboard to manage and update settings, such as payment methods, currencies, and payment schedules. Additionally, businesses can use the dashboard to set up and manage multiple user accounts and administrative profiles, track and manage invoices, and access support resources. Businesses can also utilize the Bitwage API to provide payroll services to other businesses, such as HR organizations. This might provide them with a safe and effective way to pay their personnel.
- For employees. Employees must give their preferred wallets or bank accounts to get paid. They can receive their wages in any combination: for example, in bitcoin, local currency, or as a mix of bitcoin, stablecoins, cryptocurrencies, and local currency. The workers are not charged any fees for receiving payouts in bitcoin. There is a 1% fee for payouts in local currency. The employer is not required to be registered on the site. He can be provided with bank account details generated by Bitwage and sent by an employee.
- For freelancers. Bitwage offers services to freelancers all around the world to help them avoid the hassle of having to convert local currencies into bitcoin. A freelancer can use any bitcoin wallet or bank account to send invoices. Bitwage solves the key interaction points between freelancers and their customers: international payments, fast and inexpensive transfers, and favorable exchange rates to local currencies.
- Bitcoin 401(k) program. Bitwage modernizes such a traditional field of business activity as pension savings. The 401(k) program is now available in a bitcoin. Use a Roth 401(k) and a Bitcoin Dollar Cost Average (DCA) investment to grow retirement savings. Bitwage cooperates with ForUsAll, a tech company that specializes in retirement programs. It offers advisory services and assists in the creation of an investment strategy for those customers who have a Bitwage account.
Traditional freelancing sites such as Upwork and Freelance can pay freelancers outside the United States in bitcoin because BitWage offers each freelancer with a U.S. bank account for direct deposit of revenue.
- Follow Bitwage updates on Twitter: @Bitwage
|Operating System (OS)|
|Bitcoin Savings Plan|
|Receive Paycheck in Bitcoin|
There are no reviews yet.