Bitcoin Conference 2023
The Bitcoin Conference is the world’s largest Bitcoin-only conference that will take place in Miami Beach on May 18 – 20, 2023. The conference is a forum for the next generation of Bitcoin entrepreneurs and the world’s most important Bitcoin companies and leaders to meet.
The annual Bitcoin Conference will take place in Miami Beach on May 18 – 20, 2023. The bitcoin-only conference is a forum for the next generation of Bitcoin entrepreneurs and the world’s most important Bitcoin companies and leaders to meet. In addition, it provides a platform for early-stage teams to put their ideas and products to the test in a pitch day format.
Bitcoin 2023 is the world’s largest Bitcoin gathering featuring the top speakers, sponsors and guest list in the industry. Join us for the world’s largest gathering of bitcoiners as we celebrate another year of progress towards hyperbitcoinization.
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Michael Saylor, Chairman & CEO MicroStrategy
- Matt Odell, Bitcoiner
- Lyn Alden, Financial Analyst, Investment Strategy Lyn Alden
- Stacy Herbert, Partner El Zonte Capital
- Zoltan Pozsar, Managing Director Credit Suisse
- Alex Gladstein, Chief Strategy Officer Human Rights Foundation
- Obi Nwosu, CEO Fedi
- Michelle Phan, YouTuber
- Fodé Diop, Founder Bitcoin Developers Academy
- Amiti Uttarwar, Bitcoin Core contributor
- Guy Swann, Host Bitcoin Audible
- Matt Corallo Open Source Engineer Spiral
- David Zell, Co-Founder Bitcoin Policy Institute
- Vijay Boyapati, Author The Bullish Case for Bitcoin
- Cory Klippsten, CEO Swan
- General admission: $499
- Industry pass: $1,399
- Whale pass: $6,499
You can apply here for a free pass if you are a Bitcoin open source contributor.
May 18 – 20, 2023
Miami Beach Convention Center, Florida, USA