Advancing Bitcoin Conference 2023
Advancing Bitcoin Developer Conference 2023 is a conference where experienced Bitcoin developers meet for two days to share their expertise.
Advancing Bitcoin Developer Conference will take place on March 2nd – 3rd, 2023 in London, UK. This is an annual conference where experienced Bitcoin developers meet for two days to share their expertise.
Kick-off 2023 with a heavy knowledge drop: Multiple bitcoin and ⚡️ dev talks, workshops, demo’s of new projects, gaming and art zone, networking zone. Come to the best bitcoin-only dev conference on March 2-3 in London.
- Talks. During 25-minute presentations and panel discussions, experienced Bitcoin engineers will share their knowledge. This is your chance to hear their ideas live and to ask them questions.
- Workshops. Choose which sessions to attend and spend the day learning from Bitcoin professionals. Bring your laptop because these seminars are aimed to get you started with building.
- Networking. Meet the people who make Bitcoin possible. Make new friends and business connections by exchanging ideas. Following the conference, there will be dinners, drinks, and social events near the venue.
Speakers at Advancing Bitcoin include the following:
- Angie Jones is the Global VP of Developer Relations for Block‘s decentralized technologies business unit. Angie is well-known for her imaginative and out-of-the-box thinking, which has resulted in over 25 patents.
- Salvatore Ingala works at Ledger, where he is responsible for implementing native support for miniscript and other advanced signing policies in hardware signers. He’s looking into smart contrancts the bitcoin way. In 2017, he received his PhD in Algorithms.
- Ruben Somsen, Bitcoin Sorcerer, works on protocol design to improve Bitcoin. He also co-hosts the @UnhashedPodcast and organizes the Seoul Bitcoin Meetup. He collaborates with @dhruv on spacechains and w0xlt and @josibake on Silent Payments.
- Kevin Loaec is a long-time bitcoiner who is particularly interested in the security and adversarial aspects of the currency. He is the CEO of Wizardsardine and was a co-organizer of Breaking Bitcoin and Building on Bitcoin a few years ago.
- Antoine Poinsot is the CTO at Wizardsardine, contributor to Bitcoin Core, C-lightning, and various other open source Bitcoin projects.
- Elias Rohrer is an engineer at @spiralbtc working on the Lightning Dev Kit (LDK). Elias will lead a hands-on workshop showing you how to integrate LDK into your mobile application
- Conor Okus is a Product Manager at @spiralbtc, he helps developers build on bitcoin faster. Conor is an educator, speaker, community builder, bitcoin product advocate and the host of “Bitcoin Developers” Youtube channel.
- Virtu is an open source Bitcoin developer focusing on researching the health of the bitcoin network. He will share his unique insights on the topic.
- Students: £99
- Early bird: £299
- General: £399
- Last minute: £499
The agenda will be published 1st February 2023
More information about Advancing Bitcoin London
March 2nd-3rd, 2023
6 Alie St, London, E1 8QT, UK